Monday, February 22, 2010

A Cow And A Pig

One day, a pig argument with a cow.
"Hey, cow.I'm irritated you know. All bad things in human life always connected with me. You see?

What people said when their race snore in their sleep?
'You sleep like a PIG!'

Then you see? What people said of one of them are lazy?
'You're as lazy as PIG!'

What people said if one of them is fat?
'You're fat like a PIG!'

And what people said if one of them is dirty?
'You're disgusting like a PIG!'

Why all bad thing always connected to me?"

"It's all your fault." answers the cow. "In your hole life, you don't give any benefit for human. You are useful after you become a food. Not like me. When I'm still alive, I'm useful. Everyday they got my milk and they get benefit from it."

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

iya! gw benci paz gw dibilang gitu karna gw shio babi! tapi yg jelas gw ga kayak babi! kesel gw dibilang keya gituan...

hehehe, btw, i like the background of this blog <3

Post a Comment